Unibet Sportsbook Review
Unibet Quick Facts
AZ, IN, IA, NJ, PA & VA
Pro & Cons
Up To $100 Risk-Fee Bet
Bettors who are 21 years or older can create a new Unibet account if they are in the states where Unibet is operating. To be eligible for Unibet sign-up bonus you would have to make the first deposit.
Unibet will allow you to place your first cash bet, risk-free, up to $100. You must bet a minimum of $10. Let’s walk through how these offers work.
In regards to the up to $100 risk-free bet, it applies to your first real-cash settled wager. So, let’s say you go for the gusto with the max wager of $100. If you’re on the money and win, you’re off to a great start on the site. If things don’t go in your favor, Unibet will credit the $100 (or whatever amount you wagered, up to that maximum) back to your account for you to play through on the site.
New User Bonus. 21+; Valid Only NJ, NY, IN, PA & WY, PA; T&Cs Apply.
Unibet has been one of the sportsbook market leaders in Europe, and now Unibet online sportsbook has made its debut in the US, launching in New Jersey in 2019. Since then, Unibet has continued to expand across the country as they have opened in Pennsylvania, Indiana, Iowa, Arizona, and Virginia. Michigan, Colorado, Tennessee, and Illinois are also expected to follow soon, with the brand having clearly targeted the US as its primary market to increase its presence. But what will the users find in this sportsbook, and is it worth opening an account with them? On this page, we will answer these questions by going into details about Unibet Online Sportsbook.
Unibet Sportsbook Promo Code
Currently, there is no need to add a promo code when signing up for Unibet. Additionally, Unibet’s welcome offer changes state by state, so you should check our bonus page where you will find details of the offer for your state.
Unibet Sportsbook Bonus Code Details
To qualify for the signup offer in jurisdictions where Unibet does so, new customers are usually required to wager a minimum amount, usually $10, on any sports market. The repayment is normally provided in the form of bonus cash, with a value equivalent to the initial wager. At the moment, the promotion doesn’t have a bonus code attached to it, and all you have to do is to click on the exclusive Unibet link provided on this page.
Simply click on the exclusive Unibet link provided by BettingPicks4You to open an account if you are residing in a state where Unibet is currently operating. Reading over the offer’s terms and conditions of Unibet offer finds nothing worrisome. Customers are usually allowed to utilize their bonus money on any wager with a minimum odds of -300 or higher (such as -250, -110, +200, etc.), and they are also allowed to withdraw any profits.
It’s worth noting that Unibet does not normally issue refunds in the form of free bets, in contrast to other sportsbooks. The good news for bettors as free bet wagers do not return the initial stake. In contrast, wagers made with bonus funds pay both the original stake and any winnings.
Other Unibet Promotions
The ongoing betting promotions at Unibet frequently change in accordance with the season’s top sport. Here is an example of the kinds of promotions Unibet users can anticipate seeing:
- Level Up Parlay Boosts: This is one of Unibets’ most unique offers. Bettors can place a maximum of $100 on their parlays and gain an unlimited number of profit increases. The amount of parlay legs increases the boost %. Profits on a 3-leg parlay are only increased by 4%, whereas 6-legger profits are increased by 16%, and 12-leg parlays are generously increased by 50%.
- Odds Boosts: On a few markets, Unibet provides daily odds increases. Parlays and props are the bets that are most frequently enhanced. Due to Unibet’s unfortunate decision to not publish the initial odds on its boosts, gamblers must conduct their research in order to establish the boost’s worth.
- Happy Hour Boosts: These “super” boosts are typically focused on regional betting markets and are targeted to specific events. For instance, bettors in PA might get better odds on the Philadelphia Phillies, whereas bettors in IN might get better odds on the Indianapolis Colts.
- Loyalty Bonuses: A $10 bonus will be given to bettors who place 5 or more live bets every week, or at least $10 at minimum -300 odds.
- Weekly Deposit Reload: Customers that reload their accounts at Unibet receive a 25% deposit bonus up to $100 every Thursday (Casino only).
How good are returning customers Unibet Offers? What is Unibet Loyalty Rewards Scheme?
At the moment, Unibet Sportsbook is not offering any loyalty or rewards programmes. We will see if this will change in the future, but for the time being, there isn’t a VIP programme at Unibet or additional incentives for players to continue playing at this operator. Bonus codes are not currently required to claim their sign-up offer in the available states.
Does Unibet have a retail presence in the US?
Unibet has opened a retail sportsbook at Mohegan Sun Pocono. The sportsbook is more than 1,000 square feet and is close to the casino’s main entrance. Here you will also find a bar, a video wall and betting terminals. Considering Unibet is planning aggressive growth in the US, both online and retail, it won’t be surprising to see more stores opening and even a rewards programme being launched.
Is Unibet Sportsbook Legal and Safe?
Yes, Unibet is fully legal and safe in all the markets the company has entered. Unibet started to operate back in 1997 and has expanded since then in many international markets. Unibet made its debut in the US market at the beginning of 2019. Here is a summary of Unibet’s current position in the following states:
- Unibet Arizona: Unibet has launched in the state after securing a deal with the Fort Yuma-Quechan Tribe, operators of the Paradise Casino, Unibet Arizona was also launched online in September 2021.
- Unibet Colorado: Unibet should launch in Colorado in the next few months.
- Unibet Indiana: Unibet launched in Indiana in July 2020. It has a partnership with Caesars Horseshoe Hammond.
- Unibet Iowa: Iowa was the fifth state to get a Unibet online sportsbook, which launched in September 2021. Unibet has a partnership here with Harrah’s Council Bluffs.
- Unibet Michigan: Unibet has made plans to launch in Michigan very soon.
- Unibet New Jersey: Unibet’s first market in the US was NJ, with an online casino offering in early 2019. The company launched a sportsbook in September of the same year. Unibet has launched in the Garden State on the back of a partnership with Hard Rock Atlantic City.
- Unibet Pennsylvania: Unibet is also present in PA on the back of a deal with Mohegan Sun Pocono in the Keystone State. A retail sportsbook with the Unibet name opened in September 2019. The online sportsbook went live in November 2019.
- Unibet Virginia: Unibet launched in Virginia on April 28, 2021. Virginia online sportsbook operators don’t have to have land-based partners.
- Unibet West Virginia: Unibet is likely to launch here in the near future, following many top competitors that have made that choice already.
How to create a new account with Unibet Sportsbook?
Opening a new account with Unibet is a straightforward process. After clicking on one of the links on this page, you will be directed to the Unibet landing page. Here, just look for the sign-up button, which should be located in the upper right-hand part of the screen. Here you would have to enter your name, address, and birthdate. These details are standard and are required by any trustworthy and legal sportsbook. To be able to play on Unibet, you would have to be 21 years of age or older. You would also need to share your location with the sportsbook. To place wagers on Unibet, you would have to be physically located in a state where Unibet is licensed. Similarly to other legal sportsbooks, Unibet will verify your position by using geolocation technology.
If all is good, you will need to enter a password, and after that step, you can opt-in for the welcome bonus offer. Your Unibet account has been created, and you can explore what this sportsbook has to offer, deposit funds, and place bets on the market of your preference. If you like table games and casino games, these are also available in some states together with Unibet live casino.
Unibet betting app review
Even if Unibet is a new entrant in the US sportsbook market, the company is not new to the world of betting and gaming. In fact, Unibet has been operating since 1997 in this area and has a great level of experience both in online casinos and sportsbooks. The years of experience in online gambling are well reflected in the product, which is smooth and of top-level quality.
With Unibet, you will have mobile apps for both iOS and Android. Once you have registered an account, you will find a link at the bottom of the main webpage that will take you to a dedicated page with all the necessary information.
iPhone and iPad users can download the Unibet sportsbook app via the Apple Store, while Android users will need to follow different steps as the app is not in the Google Play store as yet. You will find all the details on how to do so at Unibet. As far as the Unibet sportsbook app is concerned, these are some of the things we have found after a detailed review:
- Availability: Unibet is available for iOS and Android devices. In both cases, the process of downloading the app is straightforward and well-documented by Unibet.
- Speed: The app will download and open quickly. We have tested several journeys and haven’t found any problems. The Unibet app is quick and responsive.
- Overall Performance: The app experience is positive. It is simple to navigate, and we haven’t found any bugs. We were able to locate anything we were looking for very quickly.
- Markets: At Unibet, you will find all the main sports markets like football, basketball, baseball, and hockey. Unibet also covers a huge range of bets, including niche sports like cricket, darts, and others.
- Bet Slip: The betting slip worked well. It is smooth and responsive, and adding and removing games was very simple and intuitive. Bettors can also minimize the betting slip and restore it when they want without problems.
- General Layout: The layout is clean and pleasing to the eye. Everything is easy to find in the app.
- Cashier: The cashier function is responsive and intuitive to use. We tried to deposit and withdraw funds, and we didn’t have any issues.
Unibet desktop browser review
Unibet has an excellent mobile product, but it also offers a top-notch desktop experience. The layout is clean and intuitive, and after you have logged in, you will also have several clickable links at the top and bottom of the main page. For instance, you will have a dedicated ‘Promos’ link to see all the current offers and a link to a page with all the sportsbook rules and one with the bonus policy.
In the centre of the page, you will see links to the upcoming and highlighted games of the day. If you look over the left-hand side of the screen, you will also see several clickable links representing the sports offered on Unibet. Below is a complete list of Unibet’s available sports:
- Australian rules
- College Basketball
- College Football
- Rugby Union
In addition to these, there are also various international sports, like basketball and soccer. When you click on an individual sport, you will see live and upcoming events, and also a tab for its futures markets. The layout is similar to the one used by many top sportsbooks, where if you click, for example, on “NFL”, you will see all the week’s upcoming games, together with the odds for the spread, total points, and money line.
By clicking on ‘More Wagers’ for every game, you will open up the different markets available. Here, you will have many wager types like alternative lines, player props, touchdown markets, and many other game-specific bets. If you are interested in live in-game betting, you will find a link to this section in the left-hand column. With the ‘My Bets’ feature, you will be able to track your bets easily.
Unibet Overall User Experience Review
We have tested Unibet extensively, concluding that Unibet Sports’ experience is solid. Both the online and mobile platforms are very clean, and intuitive, and carry out any task quickly and efficiently. In addition, the bet slip and cashier functions are intuitive, and it is clear that Unibet has accumulated lots of years of experience in this field.
Unibet pros for beginners bettors
If you are just starting with sports betting or are a casual bettor, you will find Unibet’s platform easy to use and not confusing. The layout is visually appealing, and you will find what you are looking for without spending too much time clicking. Several support options are available, and there is also an extensive list of sportsbook rules at the bottom of the page.
Unibet pros for veteran bettors
Experienced bettors know well what they want. Even if bells and whistles are fine, they usually are keen on having a solid layout, well-organized betting markets, a good range of deposit and withdrawal options and quick payouts. Unibet covers well all those areas, so veteran bettors also appreciate it.
Unibet sports betting options
Whether they are using the website or the app, Unibet visitors will find that the sportsbook offers all the wagers sports betting fans are interested in. Unibet offers money lines, totals, and spread bets for all the major team sports and prop bets, futures markets, live betting; and many more wagering opportunities on most games. Unibet also has great coverage of individual sports like golf and MMA. So, whatever your sporting and wagering interests are, you will likely find them covered at Unibet.
When navigating the Unibet website, you will find that clicking on each of the sports will reveal plenty of upcoming events. You will be presented with the current odds and all the relative bet types. If you click on a single game, you will be able to see all the additional markets related to that matchup. Once you have decided which selection you want to add to your bet slip, simply click on the selection, and it will appear on your bet slip. If you want to make amends to your bet slip, you can do it easily as you can add and delete selections as you wish. The bet slip is not intrusive and can also be minimized if needed. Generally, by comparing Unibet with other leading US sportsbooks, we have found that this operator is offering the same number of wagering opportunities as the top of the market.
What you won’t find at Unibet
As we have mentioned, Unibet has comprehensive coverage for sports and wager types. If you are looking for futures markets, you will also find a dedicated section with by clicking on the sport of your interest. The same is for prop and additional wagering opportunities, these will be visible after clicking on an individual game or event. Niche sport or exotic bet numbers might be increased, but other than that, you should find everything you expect from a major sportsbook operator.
Unibet Odds Boosts promotions
Odds boosts are a clear area of improvement for Unibet. Many of the top sportsbooks we have reviewed have a dedicated banner and a section where users can find the latest odds boost offers. At Unibet, you won’t find a banner, but there is a link at the top of the page and also a ‘Profit Boosts’ link in the left-hand column. When we tested this operator, we found that the profit boost offered parlay boosts from 10% to 30% with some terms attached. There is also a Pigskin Parlay promotion, where users have the opportunity to get larger prizes if they hit specific metrics. Surely the odds boost section at Unibet can be improved, and it probably will as the company continues its expansion in the US market.
How competitive are Unibet odds?
The US sports betting market is continuing to grow, and this is great news for bettors, with top operators that have to go the extra mile to attract new customers and retain existing ones. Even if not all the books will have the same top odds for all the events, being competitive in this area is key to being successful in a competitive market. After a rigorous analysis, we found that Unibet is pretty much in tune with the best in the US when it comes to odds competitiveness. After all, even if the company is new in the US, they have been operating for many years in the competitive European market.
For standard bets like spreads and totals, you will find the typical odds of -110, with some occasional opportunities based on market movements. The spreads and totals were also in line with expectations, and the same can be said for moneyline bets. So, in summary, you won’t find any significant differences in spreads and totals. You might also find good value on money lines, but always make sure to shop around as things are pretty fluid in this market.
How to deposit and cash out winnings at Unibet?
As you would expect from a reputable operator like Unibet, there are many ways to deposit and withdraw your money with plenty of banking options. Standard payment options include Visa and MasterCard, as well as other convenient options. With Unibet, you can also get a Play+ card in addition to PayPal. These are good options, especially if your bank or financial institution is reluctant to approve the gambling-related transaction. The cashier function is working well at Unibet, and we have been able in our tests to fund and process withdrawals quickly.
How to contact Unibet Customer Support?
It is a good idea to check the customer support options before opening a new account with a sportsbook operator. Unibet has a live chat feature, a dedicated phone number, and support email inquiries (answers expected within 72 hours). You can reach Unibet customer service via phone and chat 24/7, and you will also have a comprehensive ‘Help’ section with an FAQ, where you will be able to find answers to the most common queries. Overall, the customer service experience at Unibet is a positive one, with friendly agents that will do what they can to help resolve any queries on first contact.
Unibet was created in 1997 and is part of the Kindred Group. Although the company’s headquarter is in Malta, Unibet has many different locations across the world. The company officially entered the US market in 2019 with the launch of an online casino product in New Jersey. The company followed that up by introducing a mobile and online sportsbook in the Garden State. Unibet has also opened a retail location at Mohegan Sun Pocono in PA, where it has also launched an online product. Indiana, Virginia, Arizona, and Iowa are just some of the other markets where Unibet has legally opened to bettors, and more are likely to come as the company is keen to occupy a top position in the fast-growing US sportsbook market.